See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed a total of two nights on this property. Was anticipating a normal Econolodge stay. This property was on the level of much higher-end motels! The owner and his wife were on site, and Hands-On in the operation of their Motel. They and their staff were great hosts! I don't understand reviews for an Econo Lodge that try and compare it to the Taj Mahal! this property was on the level of much higher and motels! The owner and his wife or on site, and hands on in the operation of their motel. They and they're staff work great host! I don't understand reviews for anaconda Lodge that try and compare it to the Taj Mahal! These folks earn every Star that they get, and they get 5 from me. I will no doubt return to this property in my travels. Thank you guys for the great day!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Nice clean place. Felt safe. Includes small refrigerator in the room. Very comfortable bed. Didn’t stay for breakfast but it was available. Centrally located. Restaurants nearby. Would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank Rehnelle
DanPtl, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Rehnelle

We really appreciate your kind review of the Econo Lodge Montgomery AL! Your thorough compliments offer other readers a visual of what a stay would be like here. You know that you are always welcome and we look forward to your next stay in Montgomery. Thank you again for the kind words and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Montgomery AL 36117

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Room was clean and bed comfortable. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Was a little noisy during the day one day but workers was outside door. Management was considerate enough to call and offer my girlfriend a different room to sleep in while they were working since he knew she was working nights. Met our needs very well, returning next week.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank gcamp13
DanPtl, Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Gcamp13

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am delighted you were able to enjoy your room and the hotel. Glad we could help get you situated where you were comfortable. I will be sure to share your nice compliments with our team. Looking forward to your next visit!

Econo Lodge Inn & suites -- Montgomery AL

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Our stay was great. Rooms were very large and clean. This hotel is located right at the intersection of I85 and I65 which was perfect for our trip. The morning breakfast was far better than most hotels I have been to.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Noel P
DanPtl, Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Noel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites. Montgomery AL

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Stayed here when we came to visit our family for Christmas. The rooms was very clean. The front desk staff as well as housekeeping was very polite! I think we'll stay here when we come back to the area!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank mrstoney317

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind regards,