“GREAT HOTEL!!!”

EconoLodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #59 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 1 August 2015

We had a great stay at this Quality inn & suits.The staff is extremley helpful and courtious. The location is great as well. There is plenty of resturants to choose from within a very short distance.room are very clean n bed is very comfortable..!!

Room Tip: quite hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
dharmesh p, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Frank

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel. we are
so glad you foud our hotel a good place to stay, and that you enjoyed the bed
were comfortable and also the staff being courteous and helpful to you I'm sure
our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.
Take care, looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Dan Patel

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Water leaking out of toilet onto the floors. Rust stains on the tile and the grab bar falling off the wall and stains on the bedding and walls. Did I mention the cockroach that I hit with a shoe at least 5 times and I couldn't kill it. The Manager refused to refund our money. We fled to the Homewood Suites

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
dharmesh p, Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. i would like to apologize that it was not up to Quality standard as
you were expecting. i have informed housekeeping manager also the company we do pest control with every month sorry to hear
that you had problem with our room and it should have not been happened and it happened and we are truly sorry for the
experience you had at our property. but again we hope that you would give us another chance to serve you in future needs.

334-277-1656

Reviewed 16 February 2015

everything was wonderful and the employees were friendly & helpful the breakfast was great and rooms were good and updated from my point I usally comes here often and everytime I was here I been helped

I would stay here again

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank kellie f

Dear Guest

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. we do take pride in catering our guests' needs the best way we can. if you are traveling to our area gain soon don't hesitate to call us look forwarding to see u soon!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Stayed in Room 139 for one night and it was one of the worst rooms I've stayed in. If I could rate this hotel as a zero, I would.

As soon as we walked in, we noticed that the bed looked like someone had jumped around on it - the bedspread was totally wrinkled and you couldn't just smooth it out. I wanted to leave, but because my husband was not feeling well, he didn’t want to repack the car and find another place so we looked at the sheets and they did not seem ‘used’, so I thought okay, we’ll stay the one night.

While I was unpacking, I noticed that just behind the dresser, there was a hole in the wall where the cable was coming out - which was bad enough in itself - but there were cobwebs all over the cable splitter box and dirt on the carpet all the way along the wall behind the furniture.

We wanted to use the microwave, but it was not plugged in. The plug was so short that it did not reach the outlet that was by the desk. We realized that the only place to plug the microwave was into the socket on the lamp, which to me was a safety issue. Usually lamp outlets are not rated for high voltages.

Other issues:
- The drywall in the bath/shower had a huge gap as it was bowing away from the wall and the paint was peeling the same time.
- The closet door tracks were just filthy.
- The orange wallpaper was chipped and peeling away.
- The couch looked dirty and had stains/marks on it.

The next morning, I noticed that the blanket was so worn, you could see the mesh through it.

The photos I have attached cannot truly express what the hotel room was really like. I did not see the other rooms, but I really would not expect them to be much better.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank travelbunny999

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am

disappointed to hear that our room service and housekeeping staff didn't meet your

expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward

to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

Very clean room very affordable I used the motel saver coupon from the Welcome Center staff was very friendly and very witty breakfast was ok would stay again if passing through this area linens were clean carpet and clean and very very nice place well worth the money

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paula M

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a
memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.