“Lunch Crowd”

Ranked #23 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great chain place for barbecue. Highly recommend the spare ribs, or the double decker sandwich if you're super hungry. Staff is friendly and the tea is good. They have a good whiskey selection if you're there at night and are in to that scene.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My wife and I had to evacuate from Southwest Florida to escape the oncoming Hurricane Irma. We settled in Montgomery because that is where we were able to find a hotel. In the mood for a brisket sandwich, we found Jin N Nicks on the Internet. We enjoyed the experience. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. By the way, the cheese biscuits are excellent. I had the brisket sandwich. The beef was tender and was smoked for over 12 hours. The sides of Mac N' cheese and cole slaw were also quite tasty. Sadly we had no room for dessert, but the choices sounded great. After 18 hours of tedious driving and leaving all of our possessions behind, this was a pleasant diversion.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you like BBQ, then this is the place for you. I never miss an opportunity to take my out-of-town visitors. Everything is delicious, especially lemon pie!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This place Rocks!!! From the staff friendliness to the phenomenal food (all of it). The biscuits they bring to your table, the iced tea, deviled eggs, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, pulled pork, beef brisket, and banana pudding, all homemade and all delicious. Only which I could have ate it all. Had leftovers the next day. Not a bad item on menu as my husband had the ribs and loved them. Will be back!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Don't eat breakfast, lunch and wear loose fitting pants--the servings are large and super yummy--you will totally get my advice after you eat here for dinner!