“The Best!”

Ranked #27 of 480 Restaurants in Montgomery
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ribs. Pork. Chicken. Brisket. Hell, even sausage. All BBQ has the same three basic ingredients: smoke, meat and time. What makes it different is the amount, consideration and attention to each part of that recipe. That, and some really great bbq sauce, too. At Jim ‘N Nick’s, we pride ourselves on using the right ingredients, taking our time and honoring the traditions that brought us barbecue.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you like BBQ, then this is the place for you. I never miss an opportunity to take my out-of-town visitors. Everything is delicious, especially lemon pie!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This place Rocks!!! From the staff friendliness to the phenomenal food (all of it). The biscuits they bring to your table, the iced tea, deviled eggs, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, pulled pork, beef brisket, and banana pudding, all homemade and all delicious. Only which I could have ate it all. Had leftovers the next day. Not a bad item on menu as my husband had the ribs and loved them. Will be back!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Don't eat breakfast, lunch and wear loose fitting pants--the servings are large and super yummy--you will totally get my advice after you eat here for dinner!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This was our first time visiting in years! We were very pleased with the experience. My husband had the pick 2: chicken and brisket, I had the giant baked potato and the kids had mac and cheese and grilled cheese. Everyone really enjoyed their food. My baked potato was loaded with chicken and all the toppings. The bacon was awesome! The mac and cheese was enjoyable as well. We topped everything off with a piece of pecan pie, and we weren't disappointed! Our server was equally awesome; she was very prompt and had a great sense of humor! We will definitely be returning soon!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We love Jim N Nicks, so when passing through Montgomery it was a no brainer that it would be our dinner stop on June 24.
The food was delicious, as always. I live for those cheese biscuits! The stuffed potato is my go-to entree. My husband got the sliced brisket and said it was very good.
Our waitress was sweet and very attentive to our 1 year old and brought her some things to keep her entertained.
However, service as a whole was not very good. It seemed that there weren't enough employees and previous reviews suggest this is common. We dine here primarily for the cheese biscuits and it took 15 minutes to even get any and getting a refill of them wasn't likely.
Also, the restaurant was FREEZING. I am not a cold natured person but it was absolutely cold. The lady seated next to us went outside and came back with a shawl. It's not pleasant to eat while shivering.