“Ridiculous drive thru!!!”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #478 of 726 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Waiting 30 minutes to make it through the Drive thru from start to finish is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion for fast food. And there was not THAT many people in line either. Only about two vehicles in front of me before I got to place my order at the speaker.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Had not been in for a long time, so I thought I would try it. Came in around 7PM. No Line and quickly served. Selection was limited with many empty bowls. Should have checked over meal better. Got the steamed brown rice, Kung pao chicken, and string bean chicken breast. Brown rice was just ok. Tasted like it was there for a while. Kung pao chicken had a bit of a kick and was ok. Not a come back entree. String bean chicken was a surprise... No chicken in it. None. Yet the string beans were ok. No unsweet tea which capped of a bad meal. I will have to be desperate to come back. There are plenty of other restaurants on Airport that are worth trying.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

This is one place that has good food and you get your moneys worth. Many places have went up on their prices and downsize their plate size, but not Panda Express. Great choice if you pick them! Fresh food!

Thank Ms. Q
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Nothing bad here, just not anything standout to me.
You can come in and see the food and order it quickly, so that is nice.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I like Chinese food and this place offers very high quality food at good prices. It is also open late (11:00 PM). Because it is on my way home from work, I probably stop here two or three times a week. I love the orange chicken, but if you are really hungry, get the sweet teriyaki chicken... it is grilled chicken breast, sliced and served over rice. The portions are gigantic. I cannot finish it.