“Good food, Great staff, fair price”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #134 of 747 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Mobile is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 8 June 2017

This restaurant has plenty of parking. The staff was very friendly and professional. We ordered at the counter and the food was ready in a matter of minutes. I got the steak and arugula sandwich. It was awesome. The place was busy but there was still seating for out party of 6. Definitely recommend for fellow travelers

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Something different, enjoyed the soup and sandwich meal, although it was too much for me, but good value for your money, and pleasant surroundings.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Panera has always been over-priced and under-valued. However, the one menu item that was worthwhile is the soup, especially the chicken and wild rice. But, during a recent visit, I ordered this soup and it looked different, then I tasted it and it was terrible!. I took it back and the mgr. (who was very nice) began to explain to me that they took out certain ingredients and converted their menu to a "clean" menu. They replaced it with chicken noodle soup and it was worse. THe "clean" hype is nothing more than a cost reduction program. Panera--your history.

1  Thank rejoyce77
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I wanted some thing light and Panera Bread was the go to choice among five restaurants within sight.
Clean, simple offerings. Priced just slightly higher than I wished but the taste was refreshingly good and I was content after consuming the meal.
I had the chicken flatbread with a cup of summer corn chowder.
Just perfect.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Panera Bread is a bit of expensive but it is worth it. The ingredients are fresh and the pastries a deeelish.