“Sufficient for the night” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65
Ranked #49 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Petersburg PA
“Sufficient for the night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I read a lot of reviews about motels around Mobile. I wanted one at the south end. I finally settled on the Baymont and was satisfied. Very good price and room was fine. Drive up to the door and we had a ground floor room. Quiet and dark and good for sleeping. Clean as well. Next door to the Azteca Restaurant and it was very good Mexican food.

Room Tip: Ground floor was good and easy to move into.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Brandon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The floors were filthy, the 2nd night we had NO hot water, no telephone service, no towels, washcloths, TV remote didn't work, tub and sink wouldn't drain, shorts in the plugs (lights kept going off). Tried to contact manager and he refused to return my calls. Would recommend that NO ONE stay at this hotel because of filthiness and OWNER/Manager does not care if there is a problem. There are many other hotels with people who care about their customers.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Melissa D

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

Room had a smell, stain was on the runner going across the foot of the bed, stain on floor in front of bathroom door, side chair by bed was extreamly worn and stained (whan you sat in it, it sank and leaned to the side), the desk chair was leaning to the side as well, there was no hot water, the fan on the fridge made a loud ticking noise when everything got quiet while trying to go to sleep, when trying to call front desk to report it, I was told to unplug it, could not get in touch with the manager for several days. Had a 4 day reservation but checked out after the first night and went to Quality Inn and Suites (it was great!). Would never recommend to anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Erin C

Birmingham
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I have made the trip to Mobile 4 times a year for the last 15+ years. I have stayed here probably a dozen times. The web site has had a great price for a couple of years now. This visit however, could be the last. This morning I was asked to sign in before I could get my juice, coffee, and muffin. I refused. I told the desk guy that I signed in yesterday when I checked in. Coffee and muffin were OK, but the juice machine was empty. When I returned from work this afternoon, surprise! no room service! A different desk clerk did not know why my room had not been serviced. Go figure. We'll see what happens in the morning. Location is good. WiFi is marginal. I have used the pool once when it was warm. Heater/air has a thermostat. Shower has good pressure. Bed is OK.

Room Tip: WIFi is better towards the office
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
baymontinnmobile, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this review, 5 October 2012

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I rent a room was cheap I felt it when I got it bit after I enter in a room n saw smelly bed n nasty toilet seat it was so expensive for that price

• Stayed March 2012