All reviews choice hotels room was clean front desk the breakfast area three nights an upgrade king room yogurt next morning wilbert interstate destin
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

For that kind of money that place is a dump. We had a hole in our wall, dirty bathroom, uncomfortable beds, load people above us so rooms are not very sound proof. If it were not the only room available we would never have stayed there. In the past 6 weeks we have stayed in Hilton Suites at 87.00 per night, Holiday Inn Express at 86.00 per night and each room was clean, sound proof and smelled nice. Your hotel smells like old cigarettes and our clothes stunk still once we are back home. For the amount you charge you really need to keep rooms updated and clean. Repair holes, paint, replace bathroom tile and toilet, when needed. I will be posting this on the website as your prices vs. your quality are severely lacking!

On Oct 11, 2018, at 7:51 AM,

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The room was clean, ac worked great, pillow soft bed, extra pillows and towels, courteous staff and great location. The only thing that wasn't great was the hotel uses satellite and there was a bad storm. So, the TV was out for about 15 to 30 minutes. Maybe an upgrade of equipment or service would help. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the stay!

Room Tip: For larger rooms or suites stay on the 1st floor
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean. I have always had great experiance at the comfort inn. Location was great. It was our half point stay to New Orleans. The breakfast was great. Internet was good, only disappointed was that Netflix would not work.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Need a better look outside
Our room was nice
The breakfast was just okay
The staff was professional
A lot of restaurants around
The mall is on the next exit up
15 mins from downtown Mobile
5 minutes to I-10 east/west

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Brucea Y, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your stay. We are working hard to beautify the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This hotel was my halfway point stay between north Alabama and Texas at the beginning and end of the week. The staff was great, everyone was quite friendly! There are signs in the halls letting you know of a renovation being done, so do note that if you decide to stay in the near future. However, the rooms were perfect, I stayed in two different rooms on my going and return. Each room was very clean, with great beds and plenty of plugs for my children's electronics to recharge before our drive. Showers were just as good. I have already recommended it to my Texas family for when they come visit Alabama. So if you're just passing through or planning to stay in the area I'd definitely give this hotel a look.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family