Massive bedroom and bathroom, very clean, friendly staff, a great place to stay. Our view wasn't very good - 7th floor looking at the roof of some other building, but that's okay. Lobby is gorgeous. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa, one of the premiere hotels in Mobile, Alabama, located downtown in the Central Business District across from the Mobile Convention Center. This downtown hotel in Mobile, AL has been a favorite of entertainment celebrities, sports legends, a president and a king since 1852. The Battle House was thoughtfully resorted to its original grandeur and is a proud member of Historic Hotels of America. This legendary AAA Four Diamond Hotel also offers The Trellis Room, Mobile's only Four Diamond Restaurant. The Spa at The Battle House is a 10,000 sq. ft. oasis boasting a full salon, eight treatment rooms, and a Zen-like fire pit in our spectacular, tranquil Quiet Room. Host unforgettable affairs inside the magnificent Crystal Ballroom & marvel at our whispering arches (our acoustical feature). Join us in Mobile's Living Room, located just steps from Mobile's Entertainment District, Gulf Coast Exploreum & Imax, the Carnival Museum, Museum of Mobile & Fort Conde. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Battle House, a Renaissance Hotel Mobile
- The Battle Hotel Renaissance
- Renaissance Mobile
- Mobile Renaissance