“You won't leave hungry”

Dreamland Bar-b-que
Ranked #30 of 715 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stopped in for lunch, I had the large chopped pork, Jan had 1/2 Chicken. She wound up bringing home a go box. This is not some chain store, It's the real deal. Just off I 65 @ Spring Hill. You won't be disappointed. Price is about mid range.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Stopped by the Mobile location on a Sunday afternoon for a late lunch. The family had the half chicken dinner, pulled pork sandwich and wings! Everything was tasty. The pulled pork was tender, and the chicken was seasoned just right. The nephews had the wings and they said they were really good. The service was good also. Would not hesitate to visit again. We have also been to Dreamland in Montgomery at lunchtime during the week and the vibe and food were really good. Please note: the sauce is tangy not sweet.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great BBQ'd ribs. Ribs are grilled over an open flame instead of being slow cooked in a smoker. While I've had better cooked ribs, it's the sauce that makes these so tasty. The smoked wings were wonderful as were the sides. Plain sliced white bread is served for sopping up every last drop of the sauce which you can buy in bottles for using at home. Top it all off with ice cold beers and it makes for a very satisfying if diet busting meal.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

What great BBQ! Chicken, Ribs, Pork and Conecuh Sausage with all the Southern sides you love. Reasonably priced with beer, soda and really good iced tea. Service is really friendly and fine. Great place to a couple or a crowd. You're gonna like it here.

Thank Cynthia Lyn-Gra... M
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Disappointed from the beginning. I tried to change my sides over the phone order and either the girl couldn't hear me or didn't hear me and I got the wrong sides. The food was cold. My sandwich was over salted. Ribs were pretty good but not what I remembered. The waitress couldn't be more distracted or less involved when I came to pay. Overall was not a good dine home experience. Next time, I 'll heat a pizza in the oven, same difference.