“Sunday Jazz Brunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My daughter and I had an amazing Jazz Brunch at Bonefish. There was a very talented young lady playing guitar which added to the atmosphere. We had the Ahi Tuna Steak with veggies and salad. The tuna was delicious. Our server was very attentive. Our host even came by to check on us. It was definitely a good way to start a Sunday.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

You can always count on excellent food served fresh.

They had their new avocado and crab appetizer which was at standing in my old standby of the sushi appetizer

My only gripe remains that their happy hour special of discounted food and drinks typically include smaller portions so I'm not really sure the discount word applies if you're paying less and getting less

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Brought a couple of family members here for family night out that hadn't been before and was a good experience. The crab cakes were ordered again and were not disappointing. The angler's catch was good but in my opinion the breaded on the fish was to heavy. It would be nice to have this plate grilled instead of fried. The scallops were very good and the shrimp was as well, as the same breading was used but lightly battered on the shrimp and scallops a more tasteful choice. Of course the bread that they deliver while waiting for entrée was great as usual. Service by Russell was very good, clean restaurant with nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

In Mobile for meeting decided to come here last night because it was close and tonight because of last night. Would we come back tomorrow, probably not. Last night server attentive and "real". Bread came out immediately and when it was gone, it was replaced. I had chicken caesar salad. Very good, not soaked in dressing and plenty of chicken. Husband had trout. Slightly overcooked to his liking and fresh spinach. Tonight we sat down and order was taken, we split Kobe beef burger and I had side caesar and husband had wedge. We waited and waited and finally had to ask for bread. Waitress failed to ask how we wanted our burger cooked. We called her back to let her know we wanted it, no pink, not dry. She had difficulty understanding this. My salad came drenched in dressing. Husbands salad lacked presentation award. The hamburger was done, but we asked for all condiments, and lettuce, tomato and pickles to be served on side. Condiments were on decide, but lettuce, tomato pickles were on sandwich. Just not up to par tonight .

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We walked over to Bonefish from the Hampton Inn. Short walk through a parking lot. Great for a business meeting or get together. I ordered the special fish of the night with lemon butter sauce. It was tasty. cocktails were good. Service was available. had a good time

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!