See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2011

the hotel is not bad and the staff is friendly positive and helpful...and it's located in a decent location in mobile

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I stayed at the Emerald Palms Hotel and Conference Center last Sunday night and it was excellent. The staff was extremely helpful and the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dbradymobile
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The receptionist Tanya was very friendly and helpful with any question I had

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The room was so cheap I was expecting a lot worse than what I got. Good value.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Yikes is a pleasent way of saying that this was the worst hotel/motel that I have ever encountered. Our room was filthy, bugs galore, no towels, mold on the ceiling and holes in the sheets. We had been driving for ten hour and it was very late or we would not have even stayed. Nevertheless, we stayed four hours, caught a cat nap and left! Do not go here unless you are looking for a bad experience!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple