See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I stayed at the Emerald Palms Hotel and Conference Center last Sunday night and it was excellent. The staff was extremely helpful and the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dbradymobile
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The receptionist Tanya was very friendly and helpful with any question I had

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The room was so cheap I was expecting a lot worse than what I got. Good value.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Yikes is a pleasent way of saying that this was the worst hotel/motel that I have ever encountered. Our room was filthy, bugs galore, no towels, mold on the ceiling and holes in the sheets. We had been driving for ten hour and it was very late or we would not have even stayed. Nevertheless, we stayed four hours, caught a cat nap and left! Do not go here unless you are looking for a bad experience!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2011

This place is run down in the worst way. There was a "security guard" in the lobby that looked like a gang banger and he was just hangin out on the lobby internet. There were drunks and what appeared to be prosititutes coming back and fourth from the in-house bar. Thug looking characters hangin' on the counter begging for more towels and trying to get keys to rooms that were not theirs. I was literally afraid to stay there. I walked in and strait back out of the room. I have been trying to get a refund for over 2 months now, and have been getting the ren-around because the management are like ghosts that never seem to be there when I call. I would only stay here is I was armed, and it was an alternative to homelessness. Don't let the pretty website fool you.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple