“fuhhh.. layannn”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

nasi lemak is great.. serve with homemade fried chicken.. also mee kari.. the best in town.. fuhh.. layann beb!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We managed to get the last plate of nasi lemak....it was only 9:30am. The nasi lemak was very nice. The lontong & mee kari were good too. Worth the trip....we plan to make another visit again.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I arrived at the coffee shop about 9am. Just right beside the Petron station. We ordered 4 plates of Nasi Lemak Ayam and Egg, One Soto, One curry mee and one lontong. The Soto and Lontong is pretty unique. It comes with a square rice ball. As for the nasi lemak, the sauce is slightly sweet. In my opinion, I think it's averagely good but I could give it a miss a next time. However, I must say a lot of people still like the nasi lemak eso. The place was full with customers. You can try it out to decide for yourself. As for me, its about been there and done that.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Hahahaha so funny the no more esso patrol station but change to petron petrol station. We arrive around 9.30am. Nasi Lemak no more!! Finish!! Wow so early. So we had a Mee Kari and Bee hoon Kari. Yummy. Very testy. Must visit rest. In next trip.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Sambal very nice. Not so spicy not so sweeet. Ayam goreng also very special.in addition, lontong was awesome plus sambal and ayam goreng! I'm very lucky. I went to this restaurant around 10am, still got it. Usually, nasi lemak will finish around 9-10am subjected to availablity. After 9 am, still people waiting and queing up, owner will get ready another big "periuk". '