All reviewsqueen and single bedextra pillows providedtill late at nightgreen conceptbasic amenities are providedswimming poolsuperior roommajor tourist spotssmall familylarge balconyegg stationnasi lemakbreakfast qualitysecurity personnellocal delicaciesshort driveclean hotel
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

What is the first thing that cross your mind when booking a hotel in Melaka? Honestly don't expect much. Then be blown away with positive surprise.

Place was easy to find. Surprisingly looks new hotel.
When driving in, I didn't notice any sign for guest car park. So I just go ahead and drove to the lobby. There you can find car park space. Actually there are ample of car park but I was looking for somewhere that has security. But no where to be found.
Upon entering, there was also no one greeting us. Went straight to reception to check in. Was very brief. Reception was friendly as they bother to entertain series of my questions. I had to request for bell boy to pick up trolley for my luggage.
Went up to room- first look was clean and Unique design. But rather small. My room has 1 queen and 1 single bed. Toilet was also quite small with a tub.
Overall room was small but clean and neat.
I travelled with wife and 2 kids. This place is good and simple for the location and price. Met my expectation at least.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed 14 days in January 2016 - we upgraded to a room with a balcony for extra cost as hotel was quiet and were rewarded with a great room and huge bathroom.

Location:- The hotel is a little way out of town and as walking is problematic for us and the public transport system is non existent in Melaka, we hired a car there is plenty of parking. There is a huge AEON Mall around 15-20 minutes walk.

Room:- large, huge Windows and lovely balcony with useful furniture with views across the city but it is on a busy road so the buzzing of motorcycles is evident as a soundtrack. Plenty of storage space in the room, clean and tidy with a lovely walk in shower area with roll topped bath.

Food:- booked inclusive of breakfast which was plentiful with fresh roti plus usual foods both local and western, little variance however so you need a routine.

We used the JIA Chinese Restaurant where the food was a reasonably good standard for HK style Cantonese food and reasonably priced with a pleasant setting and good service.

Facilities:- we used gym which was well equipped and modern as it is used by local club members and not just Hotel guests. The pool is good for a "wallow" and a lounge in the sun but a bit small for exercise and be warned at weekends, in the late afternoon it becomes packed with children ( note: this is NOT an exaggeration ) but it was fun !!

Staff : Although very pleasant remember this is a relatively new hotel and with a few exceptions, some of the staff are generally not up to speed, a bit shy and often can look like they wish they were somewhere else ! - so do not expect too much initiative in guest care or the attention to detail you would get from a longer established unit.

In summary we had a very pleasant 14 day stay and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel John L
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Located very near to melaka sentral bus station. New hotel with plenty of parking lots. The room is spacious with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Complimentary breakfast is included (nasi lemak is nice).
I am not sure whether there is free wifi service as I am too busy exploring around the city. =P

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2016

My friend and I came to Melaka for a weekend sports event and stayed here for a night. The hotel staff spoke Malay and English, and they were polite. There were ample open carpark lots both in front of the hotel and some covered lots behind. Our room was clean and spacious on third floor, with a single and a double bed. The toilet was small but clean, with a shower, a small bathroom vanity and a WC. The TV offered a good selection of channels ranging from RTM 1 & 2, Astro, Celestial, NHK and Al Jazeera etc. The aircon was working well but the fridge was not cold and the WIFI was weak. Thankfully, the music from the bar did not reach our room. There was a small swimming pool with a barricaded infinity pool that led to a waterfall in front of the hotel.

This hotel is good for families who drive and prefer cleanliness and spaciousness. But transport is needed to go to the city centre, Aeon & Jonkers Street.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Was here in 2015, they are still buding the garden area that time. It was amazing that they provide in front of the main entrance car park for hybrid car...hence the hotel name "Green" they support mother-earth green movement.

I love their small and functional pool, it wasnt school holiday during my stay. I was there with my husband and we enjoy hangout at the pool at night, chit chatting at the gazebo and it is overlooking the main road to town.

if you visit to Melaka, you can choose this hotel the room is spacious, clean and practical. they have variety of room type, with or without balcony, the suite you can just choose accordingly what you need.

Was here for a night, and we get the free breakfast. the food was below average, hope they can do something about it. we didn't enjoy the breakfast at all.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple