See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2017

it's a decent hotel. It's at the new shop lot located near to ayer keroh toll plaza and all the outdoor attractions. It's just next to Pantai Medical Hospital. Rooms are clean and they have rooms for families up to 5.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

-The location is good but only if you're using car.
-There are many restaurant yet only one mamak's, the others are expensive like domino's (if u stay in budget hotel you surely want to get cheap food too)
-the obvious drawbacks are no lift (but I got 1st floor) n water leaking (just a little) .
-I'll stay here again

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

The room I got was very small and crampy, no window, no comfortable place to pray & we have to climb up the stairs to get to our room. But the room was clean and bed/pillows were comfy. Toilet was fine: clean except there wasn't proper toiletries. However, it's okay for a night or two stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Worst experience ever, check in time was 2pm, and arrive at 3.30pm, the room was not ready, the card for the room was not functioning, bed was not packed nicely, not recommended for future stay. No astro on the tv, staff was so so only.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2016

THIS IS MY 3RD STAY in this hotel.. my 1st n 2nd stay were great until this time. Let me describe clearly what happened. So.. i first booked 2 deluxe triple room on agoda.com, and there stated that rooms are with city view, which meant my rooms should come with windows isn't it? then, upon check in, we got rooms without windows!! this can be said that you did not specify that you require rooms with windows, bcz what they wrote is they MAY provide you room with windows right? OK fine, BUT after i finish my booking, i managed my booking immediately to write a special request note to them that i require NON-SMOKING, QUIET, WINDOWED rooms bcz my mom has claustrophobia so she cant stay in rooms without windows. I have even note this down to them, but they say that it wasn't stated on my booking summary.

But when we check in, the reception seems impossible to understand that we have already made this special requests. and they seemed like they have not handled a reservation from any other booking websites before. n it took us a whole 20 minutes just to check in to the rooms without windows, after that we immediately request to change to rooms with windows, n so they said there weren't other triple rooms anymore. So, ok we took 2 twin sharing rooms and request to add bed.

we had 2 smaller rooms on different floors, which is fine for us. BUT here comes another problem, they agreed to add bed for us but they only added to one room. and with this change of rooms, they did not provide us extra towels n drinking water. so we requested and reminded them AGAIN.

And finally after a long procedure of rooms, we finally can shower and rest. one of our rooms toilet was NOT CLEANED PROPERLY. OMFG i am so disappointed. the toilet seat is stained with urine, on top of the toilet bowl flush placed a bottle of unknown murky looking liquid UNCAPPED. As for the water heater, the temperature at 1 was burning hot, we couldn't even stand to put our palm in, no need to talk bout 4 or 5.

So, after a long day of changing and requesting, we just make do with it to shower with icy cold water and dare not touch the toilet bowl when we pee. And THIS WILL BE MY LAST STAY IN AL-33.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family