“Friendly welcoming in Malacca”
other travellers have booked this property
Our Private residence where home cooking class is held.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our Private residence where home cooking class is held.
Malaya Nasi lemak
Veggie shrimp stir fry
Our sweets
Spices and ingredients
Malacca Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Lizouskat...
France
“Friendly welcoming in Malacca”
Reviewed 20 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

A very cheap and nice guesthouse situated near the Melaka bus station, a very friendly welcoming thanks to Os and his son Hamat, it was a pleasure to meet you, we felt like at home ! Maybe next time we will try your cooking class if we have time ;-)
It was a good stop before to come back in Kuala Lumpur to finish the trip and Malacca city is very interesting with the more beautiful ChinaTown, nice for culture, relax and shopping.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Autas
“Good malay family and excellent food”
Reviewed 17 February 2015 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed in Os' family during Aug.10th to 14th, his wife is a very good cook, I even learned cooking some tranditional malay food from his wife. The rooms were clean and the evironment was quiet. Thanks a lot for your hospitality!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
DanielCro...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great stay. Great family”
Reviewed 11 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I spent five nights with Os and his family and it was very enjoyable. Os and his family are very warm and welcoming. He has a history in hospitality and it shows with his hosting skills. I learnt a lot about Melaka and Malaysia and enjoyed chatting to Os and his son particularly. The food was also amazing and all prices were more than reasonable. Thanks Os!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
cimuthia
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great food”
Reviewed 9 February 2015 for a stay in June 2014

Located in the middle of a housing complex, Os's house is very comfy and homey. He and his wife ensured that I and my friend had a good stay. The room is clean, towel and prayer equipment provided, and Mrs. Os made a superb delicious breakfast (scrambled egg, some kind of sambosa bread) It was unforgettable. I tried to cook some myself when I got home, but it's not even close. I think it's worth staying here just for the breakfast :)

Travelling group: Friends
ChaosLock...
“Berlin guest ”
Reviewed 17 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We was very happy to Stay with is family. It was a nice experience for traveling . They was very friendly and helpful family... The cooking lesson was nice ... Thank you for all

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing