“WOW !!”
Review of restoran saravanna

restoran saravanna
Ranked #17 of 816 Restaurants in Melaka
Cuisines: Indian
Description: This is a south indian restaurant I stumbled across in the Little India district of Melaka. I love south indian vegetarian food and this was one of the best. I spoke with the manager afterwards and he gave me a card as my cousin who lives in singapore is thinking of visiting.
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Good meals, especially their dinner and breakfast.We went there as family.
Therefore we ordered puri, thosai, masala thosai, onion uthappam,fluffy idli,roti canai,masala tea, coffee and etc...Trust me all of these items were good.Their curries and chutneys were good too.Worth eating here.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Perfect mixture of masala and mutton make it exotic taste of indian food with exelent service. With multiple choice of
vegeterian and non vegeterian availability make it perfect place to dine in.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Im a vegetarian and quite hard to find food. But in this restaurant they understand my diet and serve quite a tasty veg food. They also serve nice non veg food.. overall the one of the best indian food at melaka.. A MUST VISIT!!

1  Thank Venod S
Reviewed 1 October 2016

We were the only foreigners who showed up around 11pm at this casual Indian canteen. We were on the hunt for the next cheap eats in Melaka and decided to go here among several others that were open late. Although we were nervous toorder because some of the waitstaff didn't speak english but a'las an English menu came out.

I got the roti masala filled with potatoes and other vegetables - it was served in a silver tray with other sides that included yellow lentils, yogurt and another dish I didn't know was was spicy. The filling was my favorite part - pure comfort food. When we paid each roti meal was about$1.5! I was shocked and pleased. During our stay in Melaka, I went here every day and on my last day even went there twice! I had to fit in the banana leaf meal which is highly recommended. Rice, vegetables, lentil crackers and lentils are scooped and served directly on a banana leaf for your eating pleasure. No plate needed and you just dive in with your hands -- my favorite way to eat.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

A must visit in Melaka ! Great Indian food with great service! Came both for breakfast and lunch and was highly satisfied.