See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stayed on their service apartments. The whole place was in mess. The room was smelly. The swimming pool was dirty. And the food outlets are big disappoinment.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ka638
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stayed for 2 days 1 night with my family at 4 rooms villa with swimming pool. Actually its good despite many critic on web (maybe we are lucky huhuhu). When we arrive at villa all i can imagine is negative comment on web but i'm quite supprise to see its better than i imagine. Rooms are orderly and neat in appearance, toilet are clean but some of the door lever are damage (maybe because of previous tenant) but luckily the door has secondary lock. Pool has insect in there but (hey, are u expected cleaner pool when its surrounding with trees?) after take some minute to clean it together with family (quite fun actually when do it together with families) and we are ready to have fun :) If you want ur villa to orderly in appearance i suggest u tell the hotel first to clean ur villa before check in.

In term of food where ever i go if the hotel is not a 5 star hotel i rather go somewhere nearby for food. in this case i choose to find a restaurant along road to Alor Gajah town. There are many restaurant along side the road and Alor Gajah town is only 15 minute from there and serve popular local dishes 'Asam Pedas'.

There are many activities u can do with family, there are dinosour world, safari world, water park and cowboy town where every night on 10pm there will be a firework. Me and my families enjoy stayed there and will booking the same villa again because its pool has wooden fence to protect ur privacy :)

Room Tip: "please tell the management to tidy up ur room before check in, its help"
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank SeringgitKL
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We stayed for 2 night at resort hotel. When we arrive we saw that the hotel is quite old as the curtain is shaded and torn... (they just care on a profit i guess). The Breakfast just so-so. Everything here is about money...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Kakironda
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I spent 3 nights in there. The condo was very disappointing and very filthy. Toilets did not function well and the kitchen was dirty. No surprise to see a lizard walking around. More worse was the food which you have to purchase since the place is so isolated and you can not leave easily. Very poor quality food and service and quit expensive. There was no value in anything. We also went to the water world which was a terrible experience. Only few rides and long lines. You have to pay for the locker every time you want to open it and rent a tube to be able to play.
I could not see any form of customer service.
The worst thing that they take every opportunity to get you to pay. To get an extra blanket you have to pay 20 R. Over all I will never do it a gain.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank HassanSaudiArabia
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I stayed at Afamosa condotel for 2 nights with my friend and our families. Service is quite average I would say. The resort is about 3 hour drive from Singapore, which was easy to reach.

The place is isolated, so best is to get a complete package with all meals, as the meals if purchased there are expensive. Kids did enjoy in the various theme parks there. The balcony had a fantastic view of golf course, which was a great thing for me.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family