1,736 results
All reviews sorbet the river rooftop pool onde onde jonker street river view room turn down service semi buffet cold towels ala carte little touches big bathtub beautiful hotel ceiling fan hard rock cafe walking distance stone's throw
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a short weekend stay. Very impressed with the overall hotel service and hospitality. Love the design of the hotel room, which is spacious and with closeup river view. Love the big bathtub in the room too!!! On top of the great design, i enjoy the river cruise service provided, where ticket can be purchased at hotel counter directly and boarding jetty is at the hotel itself. This service saves me so much time from queuing up at the cruise ticket counter. Hotel front line staff are very attentive, professional and helpful. Room service was fast and swift. They clean the room about twice in a day. I am greeted with neat and clean room each time i come back to my room from sweaty hot weather outside. Excellent! It is also worth mentioning that the hotel lift and public facilities area are only accessible by guest room key cards. This is very good in terms of safety consideration . Very happy to have stayed here during my visit to Malacca. Thank you so much for a wonderful time!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCdR, General Manager at Casa del Rio Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear lcgoh85,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your review.
We are delighted to hear that you have an enjoyable stay with us especially on our hospitality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Strategic location meddle of the town with panoramic views. Hard Rock Cafe just a walking distance, with Jonker Street nearby. The hotel is a perfect place to stay and I am sure to come back again if I were in Melaka.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Culture32905586600,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your review.
We are delighted to hear that you have an enjoyable stay with us especially on our location.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the excellent hospitality & Services. My husband and had a good stay and experience.The breakfast spread is delicious and had a good spa there.Really impressed when we found out our car front screen was being cleaned.I will spread the word to my friends and family.Will definitely come again!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Suriyani R,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your review.
We are delighted to hear that you have an enjoyable stay with us especially on our breakfast and hospitality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and within distance to Jonker Street and other major attractions. Clean and bright rooms. What made this hotel truly exceptional was the exemplary service! All the service staff from the cleaning, dining, spa right to the front desk were very accommodating. Most of our requests were met. Like arranging trishaw ride to the lobby etc.

My father in law was taken ill on Nov 4 and I approached the front desk manager for the directions to the nearest hospital. Without me prompting, the front desk manager ( unfortunately I coundnt recall his name) arranged for shuttle to ferry us to the hospital and back. The driver on our return trip opted to wait for us at the hospital after making a shuttle trip for other guests. His rationale was that he wouldnt want us to wait  for him in case he got caught in a jam.

I am truly impressed by all the staff who put the guests' needs first. I would like to thank all the staff who made our stay so pleasant throughout!  Without a doubt, I would return to stay at Casa del Rio on my next trip to Melaka. Casa Del Rio truly a home away from home!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 326victork,

We are delighted to receive such a detailed and superb review from you regarding your recent stay with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back to your home by the river.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location: A few minutes from Jonker Street and about 8mins walk to Dataran Pahlawan shopping mall. Quiet and relaxing, maybe we stayed during the off-peak season. Big room with balcony over-looking the fountain/pond area. Mattress was not too soft and comfortable. Complimentary daily breakfast spread offers both western and local fare. Had its nasi lemak daily and managed to try the different ala carte eggs menu, which is nice and different from other hotels’.Housekeeping were not very consistent. Milk packs for the in-room complimentary coffee/tea was not replenished after the initial packs. Housekeeping forgot to remove soiled towels till evening turn-down services. Overall, conveniently located within the tourist area and surrounded by local eateries within walking distance, but room rates are higher than Equatorial or Hatten Hotel which are on the other side of the river. Enjoyed the stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple