All reviews egg station indoor swimming pool this is a non smoking hotel super single beds locker key kind and helpful staff newly renovated hotel separate shower and bathtub family room hotel provided mahkota parade front counter american breakfast rain shower head boutique hotel the security guard king bed
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Room comfortable and spacious. Only issue is if you have a large suitcase it may not be any to put it anywhere except the floor. Shower has good water pressure and is separate to the bath. Shower also has option of hand held hose as well as a rain shower head. Breakfast was plentiful with a lot of variety. Location is close to all attractions and old city. Staff helpful. I have no complaints.

However it is a fairly new hotel and it appears that the workmanship is not high quality which means that the hotel will age and wear quickly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Overall is good
- friendly staff from front desk, security, f&b with good smile
- fast check in & out
- surprise welcome drink
- daily breakfast different with live cooking egg.

- broken sauna for men & female (I choose this hotel mainly for sauna)
- swimming pool water is not that clean
- noise from next door
- TV channel receiving is not stable
- breakfast food dimsum without sauce, bread&butter pudding's vanilla sauce placed next to dimsum caused many guest (included my partner) took it for dimsum.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Went here last weekend and booked a Family Room. The room was big and spacious, there were 2 single beds and 1 king bed. There's a tub too so yeah, you can imagine how fun it was for the kids! The room was clean and we felt comfortable during our short stay there. We were also spoilt for choices during breakfast as they served quite a spread for buffet. Special kudos to Front Office Mastura (hope I got it right!) and Khairul for their assistance. They were friendly and approachable. Will definitely be back here again!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

good hotel.not cheap by Malaysian prices.close to night markets.close to large shopping malls.walk to jetty for a boat cruise on the river. or walk along the riverside.nice big room with big bathroom.not a great view from the window,just a wall across the street.good breakfast in the dining room.nice indoor swimming pool.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My family of 4 stayed in the family room for 3 nights which was huge, modern, comfy and great value for the price paid. Breakfast was inclusive and delicious with adequate variety. Although hotel was located next to a busy road, excellent sound proofing meant we couldn’t hear any road noise or any noise at all from neighbors.

My main gripe would be the road side parking which was confusing. During check in, I was informed by hotel staff that I could park my vehicle under the flyover or by the road side where an attendant would collect parking fee of RM5 per day which I could claim from the hotel. However, nobody came to collect any fee from us on the first day of parking. For the next day, I parked on the road side parking lot near the left side of hotel entrance and I got a parking ticket as those parking lots were for coupon parking. It was confusing which lots are ‘daily rated’ lots and which are hourly parking lots as there wasn’t any clear signage. It would save hotel guests some trouble if the hotel could just reserve some parking lots for guests.

Another minor comment would be that housekeeping could be more thorough and attentive as a biscuit wrapper on the floor at the corner of the bed that was left behind by the previous guest was overlooked by housekeeping for our entire stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family