1) Booking was a breeze
2) Rooms were clean, maintained n really hope they could continue to maintain the standards.
3) Bath tub was exceptional, bath was big
4) Quite a number of plug points
5) Secured coz lifts require keycard to be scanned
6) Breakfast was ok
7) Indoor pool
8) Reception staff, F&B Mr Ameer (I think I got his name right) & the security guard were polite & friendly
1) Family Room does not have a good view coz its facing an old building's wall but it shouldn't be a problem coz the room is big n nice!
2) Saw some bottom part of the wall paper in the room peeling off already so hopefully the they take note of that.
3) Mirror was a little tinted so not a fan of itMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking