All reviews shuttle bus ban lee famous satay celup jonker walk elevators require kim wee unblocked view shower floor five nights nice big room corner room provide free shuttle room card min drive ample parking space small balcony nice hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

hotel staff very friendly & helpful. we enjoy the stay here very much. overall is good for this stay. bed is comfortable, room is clean and big enough. definitely a worth stay. beside that, its walking distance to famous satay celup "ban lee siang"..

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

It is a basic room but comes with whatever you need for good stay. Pillows and bed were comfy and nice
Had a good sleep as well. It was clean, and well, maintained. A, little noisy as it's near road. But the value is good. You pay what u get

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The Wifi is very weak from day to night and there has no comb provided.
for me, the bed is rather soft so not really sleep comfortable
The breakfast ok for me but not for my husband.

Venue is good for tourists because hotel provide free shutter bus to Jonker Walk.
It has a convenience distance to other attractions.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I admit when I saw the hotel building, I wasn't sure I will like staying there. When I got to the lobby, I felt slightly better. Nice Instagram worthy lobby and cafe. There were jars of retro biscuits for us to chew on while waiting to check in.

The room we had was simple but clean and comfortable. There was a little balcony that overlooks the Malacca town.

The distance to Jonker Walk was about 10 minutes walk. Walk to the direction of a secondary school. Long route if you take the main road.

Besides that, hotel was not near any eatery or supermarket. There is a shop selling party supplies that sells a small selection of snacks and toiletries in the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel did everything it said it did. The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was surprisingly varied. We found the bed comfortable and the air conditioning efficient. It has a good location, only a short journey to Jonker street and the Historical part of town but be aware that apps like grab and many taxi drivers didn’t seem to know where this was. So when you head out take a map and the address of the hotel, not just the hotel name. (They have business cards on reception)

Date of stay: July 2018