“Swiss Roll are Special”
Review of Yeast Pastry House

Yeast Pastry House
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Melaka
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just a few doors away from Nancy's kitchen, Swiss Roll have many flavours and smooth on the first bite of eating. Cakes are at reasonable prices. Do note: their pasties do not have preservative so it will last long.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Stop by to buy a birthday cake. Paid 80 for a one kg mango cake. Taste was a disappointment as it was sour. Would have assumed they use better quality mango.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

1. They put the wrong price tag n cake information with no apologies.
2. They deliberately ignored me as a customer in the shop just because I have not decided what to but and that there is another customer buying 7 packs of pandan layered cakes.
3. The staff even pushed my sister from her back just because she has to send that seven pandan layered cake to the payment counter! What the hell.. and yet they collect 6 percent SST!!
4. Then, finally it's my turn to pay at the counter, the great staff of the shop asked my mom and me to go back and queue again! What on earth!suh bad service and management!

The cakes may be good, but the service is damn bad! I'd rather go into a shop that no one serves me than a shop that serves me rude n unreasonable attitude.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I have been visiting Yeast Pastry House since years ago. Their pastries never let me down. The ingredients are really fresh! They use real fruits instead of using colourings. A lot of choices of cakes. I always introduce Yeast Pastry House as the best bakery in Malacca. However, the drinks are just average.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Will return again. Prices are affordable. Next to Nancy's kitchen. Great desert & kopi place after meals.