“Nice Guest House - Good location”
Review of Om Sai Guest House

Om Sai Guest House
Ranked #28 of 82 Canacona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Om Sai is a realy good Guest House. Nice and clean with realy helpfull staff. I have stayed there four times, cause I love my room with hot shower and greate balcony where I drink cold beer and eat Italian takeway pizza if I'm tired of indian food, wich happend some times wile traveling.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 February 2012

We stayed here at Om Sai Guest House with Gaurav as the nice owner for 4 nights.The place was simple, but the location close to the bus stand and the beach was great. Also it was cheap.

We could recommend this place to our friends.

We stayed here in January 2009 and travelled as a couple.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobadilla
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Had a great stay at Om Sai guest house. Our thanks to Gaurav, Jon and Rahul! The rooms are basic but clean and with the benefit of air conditioning and hot showers! Location is great, just a 5 minute walk to the beach. Whilst the huts on the sea front look great I was grateful to come back to the home comforts of Om Sai knowing that I would not get bitten by mozzies and other creepy crawlies whilst I slept!
Everyone at Om Sai was friendly, helpful and attentive and always on hand to should you need anything at any time. They can recommend places to visit and arranged a driver for us at short notice when we decided to take a trip out to Old Goa and Panjim. We hope to come back to Palolem and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shiz_g
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Palolem, Goa was the final destination of my six months travelling South East Asia with my girlfriend. I'd been to Goa before and knew there were decent guest houses in the area. On arrival in Palolem early in the morning we headed to a guest house I'd stayed in previously and were shocked to find they had put their prices up by 100% since 2009 with no noticeable improvements. NO THANKS! Instead we headed out in search of a guest house which wasn't trying to rip us off!
We were happy to find Om Sai without knowing about its deservedly decent rating on TripAdvisor.They have a variety of rooms to suit most budgets. Since we are on a backpacker budget we got the cheapest room which was all we needed. It was perfectly clean with a comfy bed and the bathroom had no unpleasant smells or stains as well as WiFi internet. All in all just what we needed!
The staff were great and genuinely friendly. We felt safe our entire time and were sad to leave. If/When we return to Palolem we will 100% be returning to Om Sai. The location is great, with Potato and Friends literally 4 metres from the front entrance if you fancy a snack, a very reasonably priced Off licence just round the corner as well as all the other great bars and restaurants Palolem has to offer.
We also regularly ate and recommend BaBa's Little Italy and Cafe Del Mar for food. My 5th time in Goa but my first time to never suffer ANY stomach problems at all, result!

Room Tip: The rooms on the 1st floor near the stairs will have the strongest Wifi signal. We had the cheapest...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark_D_and_Sam_N
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Om sai guesthouse is literally around the corner from the beach.
Great location, markets, great eating places, & all well priced.
Not to mention the guesthouse itself, so cheap for the location, wifi, aircon, & fridge!, which is a rare combo to find in this location at the price they charge.
Everyone is so friendly & ready to go the extra mile to help anyway they can to make sure your stay is a pleasant one.
Only thing they ask for is an honest review, so here I am, can honestly say if I ever come back there is nowhere else I would stay but Om sai guesthouse, well done...keep up the great work!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo