All reviewspool areaarrived early hoursegg chefrooms are basicpool staffplenty of sunbedsgala dinnerstayed for weekscleaned every daytaxi ranka ground floor roomcleaned dailyliving roombars and restaurantsgreat holidaycurryprime location
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hi all
Im staying in so my resort right now but leaving tomorrow unfortunately:(
Just wanted to say thank you to Amul ! - the nicest guy at the reception, very friendly and helpful.
You doing a great job - well done , hopefully your boss will give you a pay rise:)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank marta p

Namaste !!!

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and had a comfortable stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

First time in goa so didn't know what to expect. Arrived early hours in morning so was dark and things didn't look to good was showed to our room which was just basic but clean. Got up next morning and weather was very hot as we like had a tour round hotel and felt a lot more comfortable pool was amazing pool lad always there to bring you a towel. Once on your sun bed there waiter service to bring you drinks as you like the boys was amazing especially franklin made us laugh and helped us find our way around. Had one problem with door lock been loose so went straight to reception so amul and was fixed straight away always happy to help. Room boys always made sure your room was clean with towels and very trusting as valuables and money was left about nothing ever went missing would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone as food was lovely to. Just want to say a big massive thank you to all staff at so my for making our first visit to goa a brilliant one. BE BACK SOON.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Danielle E

Dear Valued Guest,

Namaste and Greetings !!!

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please note In the coming months we are renovating most of our rooms and this will be completed by October 2018. We look forward to host you again and enjoy our renovated rooms.

We are glad you were satisfied with the services and the hospitality extended by our team. This surely keeps them motivated .

Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just had a 2week stay at So My with family & friends (16 of us). Stayed at this hotel many times before, good location. Hotel rooms are basic but remember it is India, they are comfortable & cleaned every day if u want, they have a TV and tea/coffee facility in, the pool are is one of the best that I have stayed at, always clean pool towels, the waiters are always happy and work hard waiting on u, our favourite waiter has to be Franklin always has a smile on his face and very polite, Amul who works on reception is brilliant from checking u in to dealing with any problems u might have, my friends always have a room on ground floor but when we checked in they were given a room on top floor, Amul soon sorted this for them and gave them the same room they always have, the rooms are getting a refurb this year and the room I saw which has already been done looked amazing, looking forward to going back in November.
Big Thanku to Amul and Franklin for making our stay at So My a happy & enjoyable one, keep up the good work.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank wrightj10

Dear Valued Guest,

Namaste and Greetings !!!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for around 8 years and have always been really happy here.
In the last couple of years I have seen lots of changes, the hotel seems to be constantly trying to improve things, the dining area in particular is much better. The staff at the hotel cannot do enough for you, they are all so obliging and constantly smiling, any issue is dealt with straight away (not that there are many) our t v wasnt working very well, but as soon as I reported it, it was fixed.
Room service is excellent, as is the cleaning, you only have to ask.
I am allready making plans to go next year we love it so much.
The evening entertainment is great, we saw fire eaters, they were really good, also a great singer who sang a good variety of songs. I love the pool area on an evening with all the lights, it looks lovely.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yorkyphil

Reviewed 31 March 2018

2nd Visit and Yes the Hotel room need upgrading and there are over this year and Amul was kind enough to let us have a look and WoW there are going to be amazing the standard ones are not getting upgrade. everything else at this Hotel are 5/5. Pool boy is out every 6 am when most guest are still asleep and the guest saying there didn't see him WELL he worked hard. pool area very good breakfast is good enough for us. All staff at the Hotel are very friendly and hard working. beach 15 min slow walk and enough restaurants near the Hotel my favorites are Fire and Ice 10/10 and St Anthony's 9.4/10.
we were given the 4th floor and needed ground floor seen Amul who give a ground floor room the next day many thanks.

The only bad thing is some of the British guest especially the towel policeman and the guys who get up to get the beds at 6 am and leaves them at 11 am but the hotel can not stop this.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antony45

Namaste !!!

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. We have taken note of your concern and taken corrective action on the mentioned matter. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and had a comfortable stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again soon.