“allways good”

O'pescador Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 440 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Reviewed 29 March 2017

my wife and i ate here quite a few times and the food and service was always good very clean and bright i would certainly go back here again

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I recently ate here and was recommended to try a prawn curry.

I ordered the prawn curry and asked for it to come with chips as I don't like rice. The meal arrived and I was expecting a separate portion of chips. No, one plate, king prawns in lovely garlic butter sauce - which was lovely - but also on the plate were 8 chips.

I enjoyed it but was still hungry after the paltry amount of chips so I did say to the waiter that it needed more chips.

The wine was nice, but if you are hungry I would recommend eating elsewhere.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We've been eating there every day since most restaurants are under the hygiene conditions.
Best place to eat. Music and food! Prices are great
I recommended highly!! At least the manager will check how is everything.. staff are very friendly!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Go to this place. Serves some great Mediterranean food. The fish like pomfret are very well cooked and served with chips. The place is frequented by foreigners. I've been to this place 10 years back too, the quality of food remains unchanged. The open setting is good and good for some great family and friends dinner.

1  Thank TravelnShutterbug
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Under new management but just as good as always, new manager is keen to listen to feedback and is keen to make your evening pleasant. We have the chicken xacutti and reckon it's the best in goa. Nice and clean, lovely atmosphere with stars dangling in the trees, quite romantic, toilets clean too. We love it and go year after year.