“Wonderful dinner !!!”

Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful dinner it was :-)

Ate the most amazing crab , calamari and king fish !
Couldn’t have been a better choice to shortlist Fat Fish for our dinner place !

The Rawa prawns were just about ok but the calamari and crab were the stars of the night !

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Loved every bit of it from barbecue chicken wings the kingfish watchamacallit and chicken in mushroom sauce.
Great staff nice environment. Will be back.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A roadside dhaba or restaurant famous gor their thalis i.e. fish thali. However you can order choice of yoir from the menu. Price is ok. Food is delicious. Maintained clean and healthy. Served alcohol and bears including fenny. Waiter understand English and hindi , speaks as well.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

So my friend insited to visit and I wasn't sure being a vegetarian I still agreed.

Well nice place, good vibes great staff.
On recommendation he started with all the sea food list but then I said veg only, he came up some starters n Veg Xacuti and it was yum.

I loved the food n can ensure your taste buds will be taken care!

Must visit.
PS: the food was so good that I couldn't click many pictures.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I had been to this restaurant a few times last year. It was always good in every sense. So, when I recently visited Goa, we went there again. Oh my, it got even better! More comfortable seats, lovely 70s music, super efficient service with smiles and finally the food....simply owe some! We liked it so much, we ended up every day there out of 3 days of our stay in Goa. Pooja has done a great job and we admire her efforts. Looking forward to visit again next year!