“Perverted Indians and Nigerians hangout” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Mambo
Ranked #1 of 7 Nightlife in Calangute
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Perverted Indians and Nigerians hangout”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

I went there with 2 male friends of mine and what a rough time we had. The bouncer suggesting that I should have a picture taken with him and I said no thank you but he did not take no for an answer and whoops...PERVERTS hands were around me. My friends told him to back off and he did only because my friend gave him some sort of lock grip on his arm. We decided to look inside anyways and left asap. Only starring hungry men starring at us. they would have settled for even a guy as long as hes white. Music was indian bollywood stuff but while were making a b line to the exit we heard Indian guys also complaining the music was disappointing. Wouldnt recommend this place at all.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Batisa R

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Perverts hangout!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

This place is disgusting. Perverted Indian men grabbing foreigners seems to be the only activity at Mambos. And like I said earlier in this lane the bars seem to all serve fake alcohol. The way to be careful is smell the drink first and if it smells of paint remover than avoid it. It's dangerous. Mambos is full of guys and way to aggressive. Not a party place.

2 Thank Bellemonte1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“If you want to be groped by desperate men, then only go there!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Worst night out in Goa, luckily I kept my Taxi waiting and could escape!

5 Thank SuzyBe
hyd
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Just AWESOME :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

just loved this place.....great ambiance and awesome crowd...it was bollywood night when we went...the DJ was simply great and played cool music through out night.....that was one of the best experiences in goa :D....a must visit place if you are going to goa :D

Visited January 2011
2 Thank LOL050
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best nightclub in the whole world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

I travel all the way across the world to spend one Saturday night in this most awesome of nightclubs in the most awesome of settings, to listen and jive to the God of DJs DJ AJIT!

If you wish for salvation then come and listen to Dj Ajit! This guy, one of the most modest and unassuming guys I have known, can put you in a trance with all the divine sounds and music he conjures up.

The ambiance in Cafe Mambo is unmatchable especially on a Saturday night with DJ Ajit.

Visited December 2011