“Killer desserts, chilled out atmosphere”
Review of Infantaria Cafe

Infantaria Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Calangute
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Three years back on my first visit to Goa with friends, Infantaria was our daily breakfast haunt. Three days back, back in Calangute, this time with colleagues, we matured to lunch, but Infantaria has remained just as good. Their own pasta, Alla Infantaria, has a tangy, interesting sauce, and the pizzas are nice and fresh, too.

The real star of their menu is the desserts, though. Amazing apple pie - the best I've had in the country - and really nice tarts, too. Must try if you're around in North Goa.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This was my first visit to Infantaria Cafe. I had heard a lot abut it. I would gladly say it lived up the expectations i had built up in mind. The break fast was awesome. had a mini breakfast which consisted of beacon, sausages, baked beans,sunny side up eggs roasted potato and bread slices. It was delicious and filling. After that a cup of coffee refreshes you and ready for the whole days of beach activities.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Infantries is a busy place but you will find a place. The bakery eateries are great as was their prawns and hash browns

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Every city has its classics. Infantaria has been around ever since I heard about Goa for the first time. A quaint little place was renowned for its Sausage rolls, and pastries. We used to save our money while in college and ride down to Baga just to have those.

Today, Infantaria is my ritual... I cannot pass by the place without stopping there for atleast one breakfast meal.

The service is very good provided you find a place. The full breakfast with extra bacon and a cheese omlette is my favorite ( along with a sausage roll and a pastry of course).

I love the coffee and I can assure you that very few places in Goa serve authentic Lavazza.

The seating is slightly congested but once you have a place it does not matter.

I absolutely adore the place and thank every member of Infantaria for doing what they are doing. It's a Classic in my books.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast . Had some nice beef burger, chicken roll , sausage roll and coffee. Tasty breakfast and wholesome. Will go again.