All reviews spacious apartment holiday street recommend casa water pressure the ground floor first floor goa villa
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We stayed in Casa Mia for 9 weeks January to March 2018. Excellent apartment one bedroom spacious living and kitchen. Excellent service from staff on the premises all the time. Close to beach and to all restaurants and stores on Holiday Street. Highly recommended if you appreciate quality and spacious apartment. We will definitely consider returning.

Room Tip: Buy bottled water from staff ..
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017

A brilliant apartment in a brilliant location will definitely be returning. Comfy beds, hot water decent wifi, everything you could need in the kitchen, lovely chilled lounge area. 2 helpful men helping with your every request.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Nothing short of wow for this place and the owners. we went there in February 2016. I wanted to take my dog along and didnt know many places in goa which would accommodate him. I was on the verge of cancelling our plan when I called up Rohit at around 6 in the morning and he reassured that even if I am getting a lion with me, it shouldn't be a problem!!! Such reassurance from the owner put me at ease. He kept in touch while we were driving down and were warmly welcomed by the staff there on arrival. It is a beautifully done apartment for a quiet stay. my 3 months old baby loved it too and pet had immense fun! As parents, we couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

If you are looking for a quiet and classy chilled out vacation, then this is the place you need to be in. The ambiance is extremely relaxed and ecstatically scenic .

We stayed Casa Mia for 5 Day's & 4 Night's. The Room & the entire property was clean & well maintained..
The Staff was Polite & Warm Welcoming...........

The beach which is jst 5 mins walk.

Overall Loved the Experience & Strongly Recommend

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Beautiful and tastefully done rooms. Well stocked utensils in the kitchen. 5 mins walk to the beach. Internet connectivity was not very smooth but was decent enough to manage mails. Looking forward to visit again. As good as home.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family