Was in Goa over the weekend. Had booked the resort from the various resorts / hotels seen online and offcourse recommended by my friend who visited few months back.
A very beautiful resort. Warm and helpful staff. Nice and clean. Good spread of breakfast and Dinner (had taken MAP). Full day sightseeing was well arranged and the Driver (Kumar) was a very good person, who even picked us from the airport. Calangute beach is just a 5 mins walk from the resort.
Though we arrived early morning, the staff managed us to provide early checkin. Wonderful place / holiday. What more do you need !!!
Surely recommend this resort, 10/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute