we arrived in Goa on 11th jan . We had parents and Children with us . A good car was awaiting us to pickup from airport . It was nice and comfortable . It took us almost 45 - 50 minutes to reach hotel. We had booked two Super Deluxe Rooms . Rooms were good , neat and clean , just on the side of pool . We had Ground floor and First floor . We were given complementary mineral water . but there was no water for coffee maker. This was the first wrong experience . We need to call the room service every time to get some normal water. Had dinner in Hotel Restaurant The Blue Bistro. Food was good and price reasonable.
Next day we had a day tour in package. Tour was good overall . Places were chosen to cover most of the areas. Ride was comfortable. Overall a good experience except for the Cruise trip at the end . It was quite cheap class, only for the people who want to dance on cheap bollywwod music . Not for actual tourist who want to enjoy the scenic beauty.
Now few more bad experiences
1/ We had to wait in the morning for hot water but the Solar gyser was not switched on , as we were in hurry , we had to take bath in cold water only .
2/ Once when we reached back in hotel after day’s tour, we found that one of the room was not at all cleaned during the day . Beds were not made , bathroom was unclean. We had to call back reception and wait in other room till the room was cleaned . That was quite annoying after the tiring day.
3/ There was some power cut / drips in the night . It was very hot and unbearable. Somehow manged to call the reception in dark and then the power came back
Now some good points
1/ Good location , Beach is just 2-3 mins walk . It is not on the main calangute , so you get the beauty of the sea and wonderwul beach at the same time do not have to worry about the crowd. It is a peaceful beach
2/ Well maintained and beautiful resort . Pool is clean , beautiful plants and flower and coconut trees ( My kis were really excited to see so many coconuts)
3/ Good service and staff is well behaved
4/ Food is really good and value for money . Only funny thing was Chicken dishes e.g ( Paper checken / Chilly chicken ) in breakfast . Only on last day it was chicken sausages.
Overall a good experience and I will recommend this to my friends , only the management needs to be a little more careful to not miss out regular things
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute