We went for first time to Goa and book this place based on reviews. It was perfect choice for our trip.
Hotel is really really peaceful place so if you are looking for party or action you wont find it here. It is located just 2 min walk from street with couple of shops and restaurants and 15 min walk from beach. Benaulim beach is nothing special so my suggestion is to rent scooter and just go more on south. On the way you will find amazing beaches not crowded, clean and perfect for chill.
Hotel is small family business and owner and his son are super cool people. They will help you with everything. Suggest where to go, what to visit if you need anything they will get it. Overall service 10/10.
Exterior of hotel is the most greenest please i ever saw. A lot of flowers, palms, trees...all together really good and clean. Rooms are specious old European style, clean with small balcony again surrounded with green. Breakfast is simple but very good. Tip: try pineapple juice. It perfect. Lunch and dinner is not served but then again you are all day on beach where you can find a lot of good places to eat.
Yes, there is no pool and honestly don't think there is need for one. You have beach on walking distance and so much green in hotel that noise from pool would just ruin the whole vibe.
In morning you have yoga class which is great option and fits perfectly to that place.
All together highly recommend this place if you want to relax enjoy and explore south Goa. Its perfect starting point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Grove Cottages located a kilometer away by road from one of the most tranquil and inviting beaches of Goa, cannot be considered as a conventional commercial hotel. The hotel that dates back from 1981 emphases on a relaxed and a friendly informal approach. Guests are welcomed by enchanting oasis of palms, exotic plants and flowers that gives a feel of a botanical garden. The paths flanked by palms on either side exhales an aura of grand welcome. Comfortable rooms and an al fresco restaurant amid lush garden are just some of the pleasures awaiting you to this romantic refuge in the beautiful village of Benaulim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palm Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Cottages Hotel Benaulim
- Palm Grove Cottages Goa/Benaulim