“Great place great vibes ”
Review of Goa's Ark

Goa's Ark
Ranked #2 of 189 Restaurants in Anjuna
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: We are currently closed for the season. We look forward to welcoming you all again in October for more great food. Goa's Ark is one of those truly special restaurants that provides a great experience for everyone - families, singles, couples, and even parties. You can enjoy an intimate dinner for two, come with the kids to meet friends after school - they going to love our petting zoo! :), celebrate any kind of event in our large vivid yard, or have a colourful Birthday party. versatile and INTIMATE IN ITS DESIGN AND SERVICE You can enjoy Goa's Ark favorites' like the The Moroccan style red snapper filet, the special middle eastern Thali, Baba Ganoush, Roasted Peper, Black lentils and more salads... The Aged beef filet mignon - grilled to perfection! Lemon saffron chicken, Beef kebab, Fish & Chips and much more... We use mineral water for all the smoothies and drinks All vegetables peeled and washed in mineral water Imported olive oil and tahini. operational month: October to May
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

When you see a boat welcoming you from outside and pony inside you know your are at safe place.
So me and my friend dropped in at this place before heading towards the beach for late night party,we want eat something good as food at late night shacks are bit disappointment for me.
As this turn out to be a good option we opted,ambience was really cool as you want in Goa.wood blocks are cut and glass is placed on top to make a table.overall it looks interesting and welcoming.
Menu is content grill and some burgers which looked interesting.
We ordered for Salmon with two sides.it was nice catch and side was good.With a cool beer it tasted better.
Last but not the list this special place for considering hospitality,all the ppl working here are very friendly.They helped us choosing menu and yes they are smiling all the way.
So overall it is good place if you are this part of beach and yes if you are game for romantic dinner do visit this place.
Tip-they take last orders at 11pm so make sure you are here in time.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My friend introduced me to this restaurant and I loved it from the moment I entered the restaurant.
There is a very special vibe, staff is extremely friendly and helpfull and the food is just out of this world! I tried a lot of dishes, as I went several times and every single one was delicicious. You just cant go wrong!
I would strongly recommend everyone to pay a visit to this restaurant, I promise you won't regret it!

Leen from Belgium.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect but was so pleasantly surprised. Beautiful food and friendly staff - an absolute must in Goa. Perfect for solo, couples and families :) Can't suggest any specific dish because everything is fab.

Sivan I, Manager at Goa's Ark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

always happy when our customers are :)
hope to see you again

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is unique and a great place for the kids to play, see and interact with some animals (rabbits, etc). Climbing frame, bikes well shaded.

The food is excellent and the music is perfect for chilling out to.

This will be a regular with the kids from now on! Something different to the beach.

Sivan I, Manager at Goa's Ark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

thank you peter for your lovely review
hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This restaurant came highly recommended; very popular with European tourists. Plenty of meat dishes; if you want a break from curries and dahl.

Sivan I, Manager at Goa's Ark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

hope to see you again :)