“Best breakfast in goa”

Price range: USD 50 - USD 300
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

One of the top places in goa to have some old fashioned classic breakfast. The seating is spacious with a casual and laid back feel.

U definitely need to try their different omelettes, croissant and rosti which are really really good. Cant wait to try their other offerings.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

This is the cafe at the same spot where brahmani yoga is situated. It's a nice Ishhh place, coffee AINT that good, only really sat here when I got to yoga early, wouldn't go out of my way to use this gaff,natis naturals is around the corner and it's way way nicer,I know I keep barking on about natis naturals BUT it is worth barking about

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The cafe is lively and beautiful an windy. The strawberry juice , watermelon juice and chocolate milkshake was yummy. The shops were half closed as we were late for lunch. The vegetables croissant , mushroom Rossetti , cheese Rossetti and spaghetti was yummy too. It is reasonably priced and has good ambience. The staff was very helpful for ordering the food. We loved the food too.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

One of the morning, when searching for a place serving delicious breakfast I landed at Lila Cafe. Potato Omelette and tea. I was wondering what exactly it would be, will it be enough to defeat my hunger. Then Yes!!! it was quite heavy for a breakfast, served with fries and vegetables. How can I forget to mention that it was delicious as well. Of course the Best breakfast I've ever had.