“Breakfast”

Bean Me Up
Ranked #3 of 199 Restaurants in Anjuna
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bean Me Up, is a popular restaurant is Goa, serving wholesome, organic and lip smacking vegan meals. We have an extensive variety in the cuisine we offer and are most popular for our salads, fresh juices and entree.
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Even if I am not a vegan I truly love this place. Good, healthy, tasty food.
Usually enjoy my breakfast here drinking ABC- juice and Indian breakfast 2 or granolaporridge.
Try desserst!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Great vegan food in a lovely setting! I came here with a friend and was surprised by the size of the menu and the variety of food on offer. If anything it was a little overwhelming as so many things sounded good and I didn't know what to go for! I had the vegetable pizza with rucola and vegan cheese and it was amazing- large and extremely tasty and creamy
My friend ordered the portobello mushroom burger and said that it was also great. If you are vegan/veggie and in the area you should definitely come here!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went here with friends for lunch and we are so glad we chose this place. Out of four of us, two are non vegetarians, including me but, we both said that for this food, we do not mind turning into a Vegan.

The place is just so pretty and peaceful that one can spend hours here and not get tired of it. The food is vegan and we also have gluten free options. Everything that we ordered was delicious. The Middle East sampler, Buddha Bowl, Gluten free pizza and more. I wish I had more time on hand as I really would like to eat the breakfast that's served here.

Guess they open only few months in a year so do check the same and go.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We tried the sushi, khao suey, they were excellent. You sit outside in a beautiful setting behind a house which has the store. Service is very good and the owner Sean is usually around to help out.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

So, as I love the food here. I went to bean me up like any other day. I asked for 1 water bottle and 1 hummus plate, as the toppings we're bless, I asked the waiter to add a few more. After having my meal- I went to pay my bill.

To my surprise, instead of 214/-, my bill was 305/-
On asking my bill had the following details:
180/- : hummus plate
50/-: for adding few dried tomatoes
60/-: for bisleri bottle!
14/-: taxes

60rs for a local bisleri bottle which comes for 15-20rs!
Additional 50/- for adding few dried tomatoes!

On asking it that it's not reasonable pricing, the women at the counter bluntly replied back "it is what it is"

I mean being your regular customer, this is the treatment which is not expected!!

2  Thank apurvapandhi