“Relaxing brunch with excellent wi fi,friendly staff.”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Oasis Cafe
Ranked #10 of 189 Restaurants in Anjuna
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Seafood, Israeli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Italian,continental,israeli,indian,tandoor And The Best German Bakery Products
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I eat small,so had Minestrone with butter garlic naan,and a beer.First rate taste and nice service.
Their wi fi is very fast,uncommon in Anjuna,Thanks.
Near the beach,public transport,and excellent Oxford stores
Music is jazz,played piano.
I plan to visit daily,recommended.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my friend as we were staying local in Anjuna.. tried the prawn biryani, Thai green curry and lentil dal.. all absolutely delicious! We came back three nights in a row don't usually do this as like to try different cuisines but this was definitely worth coming back to.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This place has nice food, offering a wide range of food from accross the glove. However, the service is terrible, non of the staff use please or thank you, don't smile, don't engage and generally not polite at all. For this reason, it was our first and last visit.

Requires staff training in customer service

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here solo and just chilled with a beer watching the sun go down and the streets liven up. Western music and chilled vibe makes this place really relaxing. Friendly service and no hassles. The tandoori chicken with chips and salad were delicious, I will come back again.

1  Thank Renee C
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I mean compared to the rest of India this Goa is all super expensive.
Had a goan prawn curry which I was told was nice and coconutty so thought it wouldn't be too spicy... it was like fire. My mouth was so sore by the end which ruined it some what.
Breakfast I had fruit salad with musli and curd which was nice but the full English looked soo good. Shame we didn't have it!
All the cafe do the same kind of stuff in Goa and all fairly similar standard.