All reviewssea waveswooden cottagesanjuna beachcabincheersurlocationpowergoaambience
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is a family friendly resort located on Anjuna Beach. The place itself is clean and very close the beach. The owners are very friendly and assures that you are comfortable. The beach shack over looking the sea serves fresh sea food and authentic Goan cuisines.Our overall vacation was relaxing and memorable. This is a value for money resort.
Thanks to the management

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I am always sorry to leave a bad review, especially as I liked the staff and everyone working at this hotel, they were all congenial. However when we arrived there was a generator going that was as loud as a helicopter and tile cutting on the neighbouring property. They were kind enough to move me to a back hut, away from where you could not even hear yourself think, where the generator was slightly quieter but there I was instead next to a noisy water pump. These daytime noises turned out to be nothing compared to the night-time racket of competing horrible repetetive pounding music coming from the adjacent properties AND this resort. On our 1st night it went on to 4.30 am, with a little relief on the 2nd night when it ended at 1.30 am. My friend was unlucky enough to have the deluxe ocean view room in which the floor literally vibrated with the deafeningly high volume. If your plan is to sleep, better choose somewhere else to stay.

The wifi was spotty at best, especially as at one point the power went off every 3 minutes.

The rooms were okay inside, except mine would seem to have been freshly varnished and smelled very strongly. It appeared clean enough, until you looked under the bed where they seemed to have swept a month's worth of dust .

I travel to India yearly, and have been all over the country, from one end to the other, and sadly this stands out as one of my least favourite places to stay.

It is not cheap, which would be fine if it offered value for money, but far from it. My friend and I got barely any sleep and could not wait to leave.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Evelyn R
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Small wooden cottages clean and private.
Reception staff very helpfull with booking taxis and also arranging a hire car for self drive.
Restaurant very good and over our 6 night stay ate most meals at onsite restaurant with a lovely ocean view.
Many market stalls around resort.
Only improvement would be a softer bed as very hard for most western travellers.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Response4You, Owner at Ocean View Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Ma'am:

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at this beautiful resort. We truly appreciate your compliments on our restaurant food & its ocean view.

I am sure you would recommend our place to your friends & families and also visit us during your next visit to Goa.

Rajan

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Me n my wife stayed there for 2 days 6 Dec to 8 Dec.We have enjoyed the stay n environment was great n the owners of the resort was courteous n they have arranged the two wheeler n other facilities.Resort was of great place,calm cool n well maintained. Still am missing Anjuna

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Response4You, Owner at Ocean View Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Sir:

Thank you so much for your review on tripadvisor! We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our resort & also complimentary on our service, location & the upkeep of the resort.

I am sure you would certainly like to visit us while you are in Goa during your next visit.

Hope to see you soon.

Rajan

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived very late to the site, they arranged a taxi to pick us up from the airport which was very handy after a long flight.

Greeted by reception and taken to our very clean hut, comfy bed and pillows and bathroom with cold shower.

Staff very friendly and food is great at the waterfront.

Practically on the beach as you step out of your hut with a 20 second walk!

Perfect for a few nights stay!

Thank you Ocean view!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hart87

Dear Sir:

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on our resort. We truly appreciate your compliments on our clean huts, comfy bed & friendly staff as well as food quality at our beach restaurant " Waterfront".

I am sure you would visit us soon during your next vacation at Goa.

Rajan Morajkar.