“One of a kind! Amazing!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leesburg
The Secret Bed and Breakfast Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Leesburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I often travel for work across the United States. We often look for unique and amazing experiences as sometimes traveling can wear us down. When we came across the Secret, we decided that we had to see it for ourselves. To say it was amazing would be an understatement! Rarely do you have an experience where everything is above average, this is one of those places. The owners were extremely nice, the room was clean, the bed was extremely comfortable (my wife often has back problems on hotel beds), the bathroom had both great water pressure as well as temperature, the air conditioner was more than adequate, the views are spectacular! both from the room as well as the rooftop pool, we didn't hear any noise from another person or any animals, and the breakfast in the morning was home cooked and delicious. It was the kind of breakfast that reminded you of Grandma's house and how much love was put into a meal. During our stay, we got to visit with the family pets as well as see the free range chickens and their donkey that they keep in their pasture. My wife and I enjoyed just sitting outside and looking over the beautiful Lake that this Majestic property has the pleasure of being built above. Make sure you get a chance to take a picture underneath the kissing tree. Even though it's been about a month since we've been there, I still see Smiles on my wife's face when we talk about this beautiful place. If you ever get the chance to visit this magical place, I highly recommend you bring someone to share it with!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Topdogtaz

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Our 2nd visit to The Secret --- great hosts, great hospitality, great facility, comfortable restful atmosphere, unique enjoyable accommodations, unbelievably good breakfast, made many new friends -- can't wait to visit again.
Be sure to say hello to Presley and friends.

Stayed: August 2017
5  Thank Bill J
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just came home from The Secret Bed and Breakfast and this was our first visit to a B&B. This was a great place, the owners Charlie and Kris are so nice and hospitable. The pool, views and just overall setting of the entire place was so relaxing. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike N
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We spent a Sunday Night at "The Secret" and were the only guest there. It was so quiet and relaxing I didn't want the night to end. The next morning we had the best breakfast we had the best breakfast one could ever wish for. Chris and Charlotte Thomas were the most attentive hosts you could ask for. We will return in the fall to view the changing of the leaves. Everyone needs to meet Presley----use your imagination?????

Room Tip: Room to the South have a spectacular view!