The Secret Bed and Breakfast Lodge
USD 77
USD 55
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 68/night.

Redwood Inn(Gadsden)
USD 124
Hampton.com
USD 64
USD 46
All reviewsrooftop poolweiss lakegreat hostsnext morningother guestshome away from homekriskissingpresleypropertyprivacyalabamabluff
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Needing one night's lodging, we called The Secret to compare prices with local hotels. Their room were reasonably priced and the setting was much more refreshing than a hotl. Nice king sized bed, breakfast and beautiful scenery. Good decision.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Atlanta_GeorgiaTerry
Reviewed 5 December 2016

My GF surprised me for my birthday by taking me to this wonderful place. She wouldn't even let me drive! The view is spectacular and the hosts are great. Kris and Charlie are super nice and friendly but give you space as well. make sure you go outside and talk with Jose'. He'll call you early in the morning when he is ready to chat. The inn is a bit older but is very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts are filling and the community areas are inviting. Very close to several fantastic hiking trails so the location is good. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Tranquility offers the best view!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Billy M
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Warm hospitality, delicious food, and spectacular view! Nice, quiet, relaxing getaway on top of mountain bluff. Each morning provided a full, mouth-watering breakfast by wonderful hosts who made you feel right at home. The evening provided a wine bar and beautiful sunsets. The room was clean and neat with plenty of room and comfortable bedding. The Inn is older but is properly maintained.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patty L
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Nautical. . .it's like a small house! Charlie & Kris were great hosts.. the breakfast was great! Jose and the roosters were great free entertainment. Spectacular views and the Christmas decorations make for a very festive atmosphere! Highly recommend!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SueAnn B
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited some spectacular B&B's which fully deserve 4-5 stars. This is a good B&B, but not yet top tier. The location is superb--on a mountain top with a fantastic view. The pool is a gem. The local was very quiet. The common area is spacious and comfortable. Our hostess was personable and friendly. (I barely met our host.) The room was reasonably large and had a great view while the bath was small but serviceable. The downside was a noisy, clearly broken room a/c unit. Using the squeaky overhead fan was not an option. I should have told our host about the problems on my way out, but I forgot. In any case, they should function check their equipment daily and repair as needed. Breakfast quality is the acid test for a B&B because the owners can decide how far to ramp it up. I automatically downgrade B&Bs which serve breakfast at a fixed time and/or which serve let's-cut-down-on-our-workload egg cassaroles. Secret failed on both counts. While the portions were generous, I felt like I was part of a herd at feeding time. This B&B has possibilities, but owners need to address the above issues.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo