Econo Lodge(Jasper)(Great Value!)
USD 65
USD 125
Hampton.com
USD 104
Sleep Inn & Suites(Jasper)(Great Value!)
USD 95
SleepInn
USD 66
USD 102
USD 113
Budget Inn(Jasper)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanpizza hutseen worsepetdogsjacksonvilledrivewayaltelevision
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

As you approach you may think you have made a mistake but don't worry. Set on a hill a little back from the highway that runs though the centre of town you have the convince of the road without the noise.

The rooms are large and come with fridge and microwave. The hot water takes time to run though but once it arrives it is hot and plenty of it.

Breakfast is ok

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I have always stayed with the Quality Inn, newly named after the James Inn. it has always been pet friendly too, nice rooms, comfortable beds. One time that I remember it smelled like dogs. I have cats and make sure they have their litter boxes in the seperate bathroom. Nice hosts, great breakfast and a pool when it gets warmer. Excersze room and lots of rooms on two floors. right in back of pizza hut. and easy to go to wallmart or dollar stores or a mall in or near Kmart. Miss the manager, wish I could remember her name, but she always made me feel special. clean area and beautiful views ...

Room Tip: we always stay on bottom floor, knee and stairs do not agree with me
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I came up from Washinton state and my sister from Chicago due to a family illness. Miguel, the manager was nothing but helpful, from directions, suggestions and even web help he was all hands on. The morning breakfast was excellent, and the staff were nothing but helpful. For the price I was extremely impressed. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Jasper. It was clean and affordable. Kudos on all around great service.
Yvonne R. Spokane, Washington

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Room was clean, and the bathroom was updated. Bed was comfortable. Both people I interacted with at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was find; nothing fancy, but I've seen worse. It is a little bit tough to find the place to turn in, especially at night (or maybe it was just me). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Miguel J, General Manager at Quality Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy you had a pleasant experience during your stay! Please come again.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Traveling from Florida to Missouri, stopped in very late at night. The young man who was there when we checked in was pleasant and friendly.He informed us of the breakfast available the next day. To our surprise, it was a more than we expected... tasty and a wide variety of foods to choose from. a cup of coffee for the road!
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. free wi-fi

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Your kind words are very much appreciated. To hear such things about our staff and our facility are welcome words. I'm so happy you had a great experience during your stay. Please come again!