Sleep Inn & Suites(Jasper)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 129
USD 110
Budget Inn(Jasper)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanpizza hutseen worsehotel stafffront desk clerkpetdogsjacksonvilledrivewayaltelevision
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I have always stayed with the Quality Inn, newly named after the James Inn. it has always been pet friendly too, nice rooms, comfortable beds. One time that I remember it smelled like dogs. I have cats and make sure they have their litter boxes in the seperate bathroom. Nice hosts, great breakfast and a pool when it gets warmer. Excersze room and lots of rooms on two floors. right in back of pizza hut. and easy to go to wallmart or dollar stores or a mall in or near Kmart. Miss the manager, wish I could remember her name, but she always made me feel special. clean area and beautiful views ...

Room Tip: we always stay on bottom floor, knee and stairs do not agree with me
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I came up from Washinton state and my sister from Chicago due to a family illness. Miguel, the manager was nothing but helpful, from directions, suggestions and even web help he was all hands on. The morning breakfast was excellent, and the staff were nothing but helpful. For the price I was extremely impressed. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Jasper. It was clean and affordable. Kudos on all around great service.
Yvonne R. Spokane, Washington

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Room was clean, and the bathroom was updated. Bed was comfortable. Both people I interacted with at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was find; nothing fancy, but I've seen worse. It is a little bit tough to find the place to turn in, especially at night (or maybe it was just me). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Miguel J, General Manager at Quality Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy you had a pleasant experience during your stay! Please come again.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Traveling from Florida to Missouri, stopped in very late at night. The young man who was there when we checked in was pleasant and friendly.He informed us of the breakfast available the next day. To our surprise, it was a more than we expected... tasty and a wide variety of foods to choose from. a cup of coffee for the road!
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. free wi-fi

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Your kind words are very much appreciated. To hear such things about our staff and our facility are welcome words. I'm so happy you had a great experience during your stay. Please come again!

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped here while moving from Florida to Missouri. We were exhausted and just needed a room for the night. The motel was a little further from the highway than we wanted. They gave us a room with two full size beds. There were four of us. So we did not sleep comfortably because of how small the beds were. It was clean. Could've been cleaner. They allowed my small breed dog which was great. They had breakfast ready by 530am so we were able to hit the road early like we wanted to. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn Jasper. Yes we are off the beaten path so to speak. I apologize for your rest not being a comfortable one however we only have full size beds in our doubles. We are a pet friendly hotel and I'm very happy to hear your satisfaction on our accommodating your dog. We will continue to improve. I hope this isn't a deterrent from you visiting us again. Thanks again for your feed back and have a great day!