“Very good pizza and good price”
Review of Pieology Pizzeria

Pieology Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 645 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This place is like a “subway” or “Quiznos” for pizza . You can make your own or get one of their “chef inspired ones” all for a very reasonable price . The pizza is good. They have seating inside and out. Good service. Only drawback is that their beer price is a little high. 5 dollars for tap or for a bottle which seems weird.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family visit Pieology weekly. If there is a line is always moves fast and the pizzas are custom, fresh, and hot!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Love that I can personalize my own pizza, food is good, service could be better at times, need a little more attention to be paid to clearing and cleaning tables when customers leave so those waiting can find seats without having to wait for them to be cleaned.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

My daughter and I shared a margherita pizza for lunch - we both loved it! The thin crust was just yum and the toppings seemed so fresh and good. We would love to return!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stopped by to check it out because the idea sounded interesting. Watching them make your crust and then picking the toppings is pretty cool. However the pizza that came out was average, at best. Coming from a hometown full of Italians I have had a lot better.

Been to Pieology Pizzeria? Share your experiences!