“Great pie”
Review of Pieology Pizzeria

Pieology Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 640 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great pizza, neat atmosphere. Great night out. We found this place by chance and it was well worth the stop.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I love pizza. I do not discriminate lol. I had high hopes for Pieology and I wasn’t let down. My go too is regular/wheat crust with pesto, chicken, bacon, and an assortment of veggies. Last time I went I had half and half with my regular order and the other half with marinara pepperoni, mushroom, and sausage. I prefer the pesto side.
My only issue is that it feels like it takes forever for it to cook. From start to finish I’m there for about 40 minutes. They offer online ordering for those in a hurry.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My daughter and I were attending Space Camp, and flew in the day before and needed some easy dinner. Luckily our hotel had a shuttle that would take us over to the Bridge Street Shops. And of course, my daughter wanted pizza, so Pieology fit the bill quite nicely.

She could choose her toppings, and I could choose mine. This was our first visit to a Pieology, so we weren't exactly sure how it all worked, but it was quite easy. We also had a check in deal for a cinnamon sugar desert pizza. Between three separate pizzas, we had plenty of leftovers to carry us over.

The pizza takes about 10 minutes or so after ordering to arrive at the table. They assign you a number to put on your table so they can find you. The prices are decent and the food is reliable.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Bridgestreet Town Centre Pieology. First time visit. Ordered a single wheat thin crust pizza with garlic butter, sauce, Mozarella, Sausage, Grape Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Banana Peppers, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Onions, and Pepperoni. We paid and got two drinks. It was mid afternoon and not crowded at all. The ladies room was filthy. Most of the tables were filthy and left few seating options despite hardly any patrons visiting. There were no plates or salt and pepper available anywhere. My husband and I had to eat this pizza off the original metal plate the pizza is served on. The pizza was under-cooked in the middle which isn't obvious until it's cooled enough to be eaten. I didn't see an adult or manager the whole time we were there and as it got busier we didn't feel it was worth complaining.

1  Thank kdfowler70
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Fun place for design-you-own gourmet pizzas. Interesting and highly-effective process -- you approach the kitchen area and select every component for your dream pizza: your crust, sauces, meats, vegetables, cheeses, herbs and spices as you walk down the counter. Expert cooks offer helpful suggestions and advice as you make your selections at every station. You have your seat at a table, and your pizzas are delivered within minutes. Absolutely delicious -- and fun. Simiarly priced with most other pizza restaurants, but a so-much-better product.

Been to Pieology Pizzeria? Share your experiences!