“Restaurant Week $20 dinner”

Phuket Thai Restaurant and Sushi
Ranked #16 of 644 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 22
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: University Drive
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The meal was great and a lot of food with each of us having the fried green bean appeti,er. Cashew chicken tasty and even spicier lunch leftovers today. Dessert Washoe- key lime small round pie and peanut butter chocolate pie. Service was too notch.

We will go again some day and just order one appetizer and dessert between us.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for several years now and I have not yet had a dish I did not like.
My personal favorites are Yellow Curry Chicken, Drunken Noodle Beef and the Sweet Sticky rice for dessert.
Excellent service and love Providence shopping area.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I love they have gluten free options for our Daughter. Clean, quick service, to go food, fresh and hot and most importantly tasty. Will be back again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Had a nice Thai meal this week. I stayed in area and this was very convenient. The curry dish I had was very good. As well as the Thai iced tea.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My wife and I have been coming here for many years - and we will keep coming back! The menu features authentic Thai food, all of it delicious. The owners and staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. From appetizers, to entrees, to sweet sticky rice and mango dessert, this is the place! They even have Singha Thai beer.