“I saw a beautiful baby giraffe.”

Alabama Safari Park
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Only 2 animals ate from my familys feed bucket. I had almost an entire bucket left. Most of the animals were hiding in the woods from everyone trying to view them on the driving path. Not many animals to pet in the petting farm area. Only one goat got close enough to the fence for me to pet. The highlight of the trip was spending time with my family and feeding a baby giraffe one piece of lettuce. I pet his cheek. They need peacocks! Lots of goats. Fancy chickens. Bears. I feel until this place gets more animals it would be better to visit the safari park in Georgia.

Date of experience: April 2018
in 7 reviews
"vehicle"
"creatures"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Came for a day out with the family and had a wonderful time. We didn't see all the animals listed on the flyer, but we saw some not listed. This place is new and obviously growing. Looks like an aviary being built. Zebras with babies came right up to the car. We loved it.

1  Thank cindylynn55
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

You will not regret this family trip! All of the animals would come right up to your vehicle (be careful, the camels will steal your bucket ). The staff were super sweet and informative, we will be back for sure!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

350 acres of wild adventure! drive your car thru the wildlife park, feed the animals from your car!! Zebras, bison, camels, llamas and hundreds of more animals all come to your car and eat from the buckets of animal food sold at the gift shop before you drive thru the park ! Kids of all ages will love this great new place...after the drive thru visit the petting area and feed the newest giraffe in Alabama! Great gift shop to visit and I'm sure the picnic area tables will be here soon, so bring your picnic or eat at one of the local restaurants, Your tickets' good all day!

3  Thank jmoandgirls