USD 116
USD 107
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover(Hoover)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 136
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 74
All reviewsextended stayfree coffeefull kitchenequipped kitchenice makershopping and diningwashers and dryersroom was cleanpots and panspull out sofac unitstudio suitesafe areafront desk personstayed one nighthome away from homepantry
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My rating is average because I do believe the facility could use some upgrades. I do want to say that they have some of the friendliest employees I have experienced. I want to thank the employees for making my lengthy stay feel like home.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Birmingham - Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello NYC9423,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Candlewood Suites Birmingham - Hoover AL. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your high rating in service and value.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the facilities.While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This hotel is tucked away and a bit hard to find but it is worth the hunt. It is close to a shopping center with a grocery store and has a large pantry to buy food if you don’t want to go out. There are free washers and dryers and free coffee but no breakfast. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. It is a good bargain for families.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Very nice extended stay hotel. Had a full kitchen that included stove, full refrigerator, dishwasher, plates, cups, silverware. Everything you need to make meals. Good location.
Only drawback was they didn't have coffee packets. Other than that it was a good stay.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Just off 280 at the top of the hill, but it's surprisingly quiet just a block off the road. We just stayed one night and it was a great value.

Everything one could need in a nice clean layout. Comfy bed. The room was a bit musty, but overall a great place. Looks recently updated.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rossdmd
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The place is very good for this price, the room was big and clean, with an equipped kitchen. They don't have dining facility but they have a pretty nice snack bar and also hygienic goods which was really useful for me since I was not planning to stay overnight so I didn't have toothbrush and stuff like that, it was nice to buy it in the hotel and not to drive somewhere to buy those. Although you have to pay attention when checking out no to be charged for things you didn't buy (you have to drop a slip once you buy something with your room number and upon checking out I had items for my room which I didn't buy, I guess somebody just put my number room on their slips...but you can pay cash also immediately when buying something). The room had a good wifi, and ac which seemed a bit old and not that much cold but it was fine. It's next to a highway with several restaurants and shops. The service was kind too. They also have guest laundry room and gym. I think if I will stay overnight in Birmingham again I would choose this place again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo