“Worst Chinese Food Ever”

Mr. Wang's Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 96 Restaurants in Homewood
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I normally love Chinese food, but this week while in Homewood I decided to try MR Wang's, It was terrible! food was bland, cold, over-cooked and tasteless, the employee's there acted as if they were bored and could careless if you enjoyed the meal or not. I will NEVER...NEVER step foot in that place again. By the way there was five people in my party and everyone hated the place.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We enjoyed our recent meal at Wang’s. The food was good and fresh and many options are offered on the buffet. I think the trick to eating a buffet meal is to arrive early when the food was recently put out.

1  Thank Donna U
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The food was really yummy and flavorful. I will be in town for 2 more days and will visit again and eat. The server and cooks were really nice as well.

1  Thank SMASON827
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

As many times as I have been to this immediate area, I had never noticed this restaurant. Decided to try it and glad I did. Great selection, food tastes wonderful, clean, excellent price and attentive service. Oh...unlike most Chinese buffets, this one has a full bar. Will definitely come back.

2  Thank Bob T
Reviewed 12 July 2017

First visit to Mr. Wang's. I don't live in the area, but frequently shop nearby and it's convenient to Brookwood Hospital. My daughter is expecting and after her last check up, we needed a minute to rest and refuel. The restaurant itself is tucked into strip mall near Sam's, I had never noticed. It was lunchtime and they had a lovely buffet available. Buffet, not usually my style. I like to get my money's worth and take home leftovers too. But this one was worth every penny. I believe it was $10 each, with beverage. The food was fresh and bright, and the choices plentiful. I guess about 20 to 25 different Chinese entrees, not including the fries, macaroni cheese and chicken, those type items that were also available. But honestly the deciding factor for me in choosing a Chinese restaurant is the freshness of the food, and this one was the best. In addition to the wonderful entrees I believe they have the best egg rolls I have ever had, anywhere! Light, crisp, not one drop of oil, easy to bite, perfect! Going back! Can't wait.

3  Thank susanmP9021DZ

Been to Mr. Wang's Restaurant? Share your experiences!