“Chinese food ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and the service is always good. You can order or get there buffet. The food is always good.

3  Thank Trudy S

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I went to this restaurant during a business trip. I found it to be very clean including the restrooms (which is rare). They had a pretty large variety. Most Chinese buffets have a unique taste as did this one. They had items labeled correctly and marked spicy if they were made that way. I would not hesitate on returning to this restaurant in the future.

3  Thank admiralscommander
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Ok Buffett but I have had better. The food was very salty for the most part. Unfortunately the egg rolls were soggy ad actually cold when I ate one. I wish they would have steamed dumplings which are some of the items I like. If you are looking for a quick meal at a good price, Mr Wang's is a good place.

3  Thank bugteacher0105
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This is probably the best Chinese food deal around. Before I die I want to know how to make their versions of Beef with Broccoli, Garlic Chicken, and Twice Cooked Pork because they are absolutely insane. The sauces have so much flavor on every dish here it just doesn't seem possible to be able to put that much flavor into something.

Just be wary if you get take-out orders, people try to put 15 egg rolls on top of their take out box and walk out like that is something normal to do. They will charge you for stuff that doesn't fit in the container, or if you try to stuff food in the soup container. Your best bet is probably to sit down and eat in the prime time between 12:00 and 1:00 because fresh food in constantly being made and brought out. I believe it's now $8.50 for a buffet, it's pretty awesome.

Their crab angles. Holy moly. The will ruin crag rangoons for you for the rest of your life because they are so damn good.

4  Thank Slick3152
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Love the jalapeño chicken and the garlic chicken. The rice and noodles are always good and the buffet is always well stocked and hot! Quick service even on the days they are packed. They are humorous too....always leave with a smile on my face even though I feel like I have just eaten a wile cow or three chickens....

6  Thank punkydifle

Been to Mr. Wang's Restaurant? Share your experiences!