“To Go ”

Add it.
Dinelli's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Was in town visiting and this was the choice for supper to go. I got a calzone and my date got the chicken and cheese sub. Both were great as usual. Growing up in Hamilton, it was always nice to dine there and this was my first time back in years. Same great local food and service. They are now part of a very important chapter of my life.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

We ordered pizza. Nothing really good to say about it. Cheep looking and tasting ingredients. High prices for what you get. Misleading menu regarding discounts for ordering multiple pizzas. I stated my understanding of what the discount meant and told the waitress why i was ordering the type and sizes of pizzas. She did not point out to me that my order did not meet the requirements of the fine print so when we went to pay, we has to pay more than was expected for below average quality pizza.

2  Thank Will L
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Great food and excellent service! They have vegetarian options and an excellent salad bar.Great place!

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Stopped on the way home to Oklahoma from Orlando. Was very good pizza lots of cheese! My son is autistic and very picky about his pizza and he ate 4 pieces. Will stop back if go that way again.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

We dined at Dinelli's for lunch while out running errands. There was a short wait 10 minutes or so to pay and get a table. You pay upfront and get plates for pizza then find a table. We got the buffet but you could also order from the menu. The salad bar was good with plenty to choose from. They also have spaghetti and breadsticks on buffet. There was a wait on the pizzas to be put out on buffet. The pizza was tasty. They also had peach cobbler on the buffet which my husband absolutely loved.